Monday, July 18, 2011

About Us


Hi and welcome to 'Play with Max and Me'.

This is the place where I write about how Max and I learn through play.

My main blog is about life, and building and decorating a home, so I didn't want to fill it up with posts about counting to ten, learning colours, transfer activities etc.

I do strongly believe in the benefits of learning through play though... so I stated this blog to share my ideas and (hopefully) connect with other Mums. It's where I keep track of all the fun things Max and I do in the name of learning through play.

This link here takes you to my main blog's about us page. All the details are the same :)

Enjoy and please feel free to share links to your own blogs - I love hearing about new ways to keep the monster entertained!!

No comments:

Post a Comment